Flava of NYC

A young Manhattanita tells all.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Babbo? Babb-NO!



For your FYI (thank you Patricia for that gem of a saying), a friend and I went to Babbo on Saturday, November 4th, at 5:30 (opening time) to see how long a wait for two would be. Two hours. Ouch. So we opted to make a reservation to come back another time. The first available time? December 4th at 10pm. THAT'S A FREAKING MONDAY. At 10pm. That is what time I usually start getting ready for bed.
I will be fasting until then to save up for the glorious food and wine feast I plan to unleash on myself. Note to co-workers...I might be a little late on December 5th. Go ahead and start without me.
Keep your eyes peeled for my Frank Bruni-style review of Babbo that week....

Read Frank Bruni's actual review:
http://events.nytimes.com/2004/06/09/dining/reviews/09REST.html?ex=1163739600&en=12e805ea471f2eed&ei=5070

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home